Where I am

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Saturday, July 10, 2010

My last night

Well this is it, in my hotel room packing and not happy to be leaving. Had another great day today and went to Santa Monica, went on the pier and Venice beach. It was all great with street entertainers everywhere!











I saw where my mum lived when she was here and she did have a great view of the pier. This place is just like one big holiday park and not suprised my mum wanted to live here. So I just had a walk around, watched all the entertainment and then came back to the hotel.

The trip has been absolutely fantastic, without doubt the best thing I have done in my life. I've achieved an ambition, and know where I want to be for the next part of my life (which I knew since the 3rd day of my trip, the rest of the trip had just been confirming it!). So fingers crossed and visa permitting, I don't see this as the end, more of a beginning....

Thanks everyone for reading. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing.

1 comment:

  1. I am so very pleased that you ended your trip where your mum lived. She would be delighted!

    ReplyDelete