Where I am

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Escape to Alcatraz

I got to San Fransico last night and went to a few bars last night. Went to one really, really posh one in a hotel here, all done out in wood oak and the big portraits on the walls were actually video screens so the portraits moved slighty and their eyes would move around.






The homeless people are polite here, they tell you how good you look, how they like your hair and tell you a joke before asking if you can help them out! Today I drove down to the big hills, like you see in the movies, to get to the bay.


There was allsorts going on, lots of restaurants, street performers and music. I watched a really good breakdancing group and had something to eat. Wasn't really bothered for doing the tour of the Golden Gate bridge or Alcatraz. I don't like the weather here! It's like been in England but the place is really nice.


Early night tonight as I want an early start to get back to LA tomorrow. Can't believe by trip is coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment