Where I am

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Friday, July 9, 2010

Breaking news

Not sure if you heard but there was a terrible plane crash right outside the hotel I am staying at at LAX. I managed to get some pics.









Only joking! Went to Universal Studios today


and that was the set from War of the Worlds, it was absolutely fantastic. Did the tour and saw the sets, had jaws attack me and was involved in an earthquake with a truck nearly landing on me! All special effects. Also went on a few rides and shows including a waterworld show


and the Mummy ride which is a roller coaster in darkness. Speaking of earthquakes, there was a pretty decent one in San Diego where I was last week. Would have like to have seen that.
Yesterday, didn't do much. Traveled back from San Francisco, dropped the car off and had an early night. I'm in the Hilton at LAX for my remaining nights and it has the comfiest bed in the world!





Tomorrow is my last day and going to spend it at Venice beach and Santa Monica, maybe do a bit of house hunting!

1 comment:

  1. House hunting? That's amazing, Chris! I had no idea you were thinking of this.

    ReplyDelete